For our second anniversary we went to Fort Bragg, California. We stayed in a lovely little cottage and adventured around the little beach town. Northern California has some beautiful coastline! Cliffs and cold water.
When we first arrived in Fort Bragg, we had to change because we experienced a 30 degree weather drop once we hit the coast. It is not a warm beach area by any means, but certainly pretty! We grabbed a burger from this place called Jenny's Giant Burger. It was one of those "greasy spoon" places. I liked it! We then went to Glass Beach to pick up glass and pottery that had been smoothed over by the ocean. You can see the pictures above. We walked around and admired the beautiful rocks and crashing waves.
We picked up sand dollars on our second day during low tide. We had to trek through a little bit of water to do this. It was freezing! But super fun. We took time to relax and nap back at the cottage and enjoyed the rest of our evening eating at a local italian place and watching the sunset from the beach. I am so blessed to have been married to Brian for two years! It feels like we have been married forever and not very long at the same time. I am grateful to be married to a man of God who is a fearless leader of our family. I am excited to see how he leads us through life throughout the years to come. Love you Brian!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment