![]() |
| From here. |
Today I have a heavy heart for my home state. Brian and I moved from Oklahoma last week to California. It is hard being over 1700 miles away watching the devastation unfold in Oklahoma. Brian and I lived 8 miles from where the monster tornado hit. We have been in the area where the tornado hit thousands of times. I just can't believe it happened. My prayers are with the people of Moore, OK and all of the Oklahoma community. If anyone can survive this, its an Oklahoman. They are strong, resilient, and full of love. I am amazed by how they come together and support one another during times like these. I am grateful to God that it was not worse. Huge hugs and mad love from California to my friends and family in OK!
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging." Psalm 46: 1-3
2 3

No comments:
Post a Comment