Sunday, January 27, 2013

4/52

"A portrait of my family, once a week, every week, in 2013"
Rex: Every morning I take Rex out to sniff around and do his morning duty. There is a large field behind our complex he loves to run around in! 
Brian: Today we attempted to try out a new grocery store. We heard that this place was amazing and cheap. It was horrible and had nothing we needed from our list... So we ended up at Walmart. As usual. He was such a great sport about grocery shopping with me!

Check out everyone else who is doing the 52 project with Jodi from Che and Fidel!

3 comments:

  1. That's funny. What store was it? I like that shirt of Brian's. and you look cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aldi! We just thought that we would be able to get ALL our groceries there, but they hardly have anything! Crazy!

      Delete
  2. Lovely to find you via 52! I just think I might stay a while!
    xo em

    ReplyDelete