![]() |
| "A portrait of my family, once a week, every week, in 2013. |
Rex: Rex loves to nap on our bed during the afternoons. He especially loves to get on our bed right after I make it. Often times I will make the bed, leave the room for five minutes, and come back to a completely unmade bed. Thankfully today it remained made!
Brian: Right after the San Francisco 49ers beat the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC Championship Game. We are excited to see the 49ers in the Superbowl in two weeks! Brian wore his t-shirt to church to celebrate.
I had a really hard time getting this post up in time this week. I struggled through ran four miles today and my ankles, feet, and knees are killing me for some reason. It was a hill-y four miles! The last thing I wanted to do was get off the couch this evening, grab my computer, and work on this. Anyhow, glad I did! You can thank my mom-in-law and sis-in-law for helping me stay on top of the 52 project this week! Go check out other bloggers (mostly mommas) doing the 52 project with Jodi.


These ones are so cute! I like the warm tone and rounded edges! PS Go 49ers! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Brittany, am visiting from Jodi's. Your contribution to the 52 Project for this week is great. I like the rounded edge look to the shots too and Rex is adorable! x
ReplyDeleteHi Amanda, thank you for stopping by!
DeleteGorgeous dog! What breed is Rex?
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! Rex is a miniature australian shepherd. They're great dogs!
DeleteMr. Rex looks so handsome in his picture!
ReplyDelete